Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Intro

So I've decided to start a tech blog, to fill with whatever insights, fixes, implementation details, or pictures of amusingly-subtitled tech pics that I decide to throw in here.

At the moment, I've got a little over a dozen years working in IT.  Even prior to getting work in the field, though, I was a geek.

I got my first computer, some TI with cartridges in the front, when I was 6.  You know, back when tape storage used cassette tapes.  Later I got involved in the local BBS community, and later still I was the one of the first folks in my high school to get on the internet.  I was the guy showing people how to troll on IRC.

Eventually I had to work for a living.  You can find my work exploits on LinkedIn here.

So, yeah.  That's me.

Now I've got enough of a pretext to actually post content.  Let's get to it, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment